Our Dental Clinic based in West London offers our patients a private practice membership plan with a fixed monthly following fee. This allows you the following benefits;
Fees + Payments – Practice Plan = £14.70 per month
- Clinical Examination (two per year)
- Screening for oral cancer
- X-Rays where clinically necessary
- Regular appointments to the dental hygienist (two per year) to include as clinically necessary
- Preventative advice to reduce tooth decay and gum disease
- Plaque disclosure/Plaque scores
- Oral hygiene instruction
- Ultra-sonic/Hand scaling and polishing
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the
- practice during normal surgery hours.
- Provision of any clinically necessary antibiotics and painkillers (i.e. no prescription cost for these items)
- Fluoride application to prevent tooth decay and relieve sensitivity as appropriate
- 15% reduction off the cost of any laboratory-based treatments required i.e. crowns, bridges, veneers and dentures
- 15% reduction off the cost of any fillings
- 15% reduction off the cost of other dental work (extractions, root fillings etc.)
- Worldwide Trauma insurance to protect against large unforeseen accidental damage
How do I join?
Reception staff will be more then happy to guide you through the easy steps of joining our membership plan. You will need to complete a Dentist/Patient Agreement, which will require you to fill out a Direct Debit Mandate for your bank details so monthly payments can be set up.
Please ask at reception for any more details.